Rayner Bosch Service - Our Facilities
The main hub of Rayner Bosch Service Facilities is our reception area. We have a drinks machine, TV, range of magazines, customer toilet, bright and airy reception area and comfortable waiting area.
Obviously this is being impacted by COVID and below we have listed what's in place to keep customers safe.
Precautions we have taken for instance:
- Social distancing - customers not to enter the workshop and if entering the reception, stand behind the 2-meter marking on the floor.
- Using gloves when handling vehicles from start to finish, washing hands regularly and have hand sanitiser pumps throughout the workshop.
- Protecting your vehicle using plastic wrap on all gear sticks and steering wheels, and cleaning these plus car keys before returning.
- Increasing cleaning in the garage, door handles, surfaces, and public areas.
- Safe payments available over the phone to avoid unnecessary contact.
We will update our working procedures based on the current government advice but will always ensure you're safety, and ours, is a priority.
We also offer courtesy cars and collection service - both by appointment.
If you have any questions about our facilities or any of our services call us on 01635 46323 or email email@example.com
Our Reception Team