Rayner Bosch Car Service Centre - Newbury
Welcome to Rayner Bosch Car Service Centre, one of Newbury’s longest established, highly experienced and most reputable garages. We're renowned for being Newbury's MOT, Servicing and Repair specialists.
Rayner's have developed a firm following of loyal customers by offering the expertise and excellence expected from a Bosch Car Service Garage. We combine this with a competitive price structure and a 100% commitment to customer service.
We offer the full range of repair and service works for all makes and models of petrol and diesel cars and light commercial vehicles. From engine tuning and diagnostics to emissions testing and major garage repairs we really are a one stop service centre for all your vehicle needs. We are committed to providing to our customers:
- Competitive & transparent pricing
- Quality parts and thorough workmanship
- Professional and efficient service from highly trained staff
- Prompt fault diagnostics from experienced technicians
- Customised vehicle advice and recommendations
We understand the importance of regular servicing when it comes to your vehicle. Not only does it improve efficiency but, more importantly, it can save you money in the long run. We always follow your manufacturers's service schedule and complete the servicing to manufacturer standards. So whether you're after an interim service or a full service and MOT we'll be able to provide the right solution for you.
To contact Rayner Bosch Car Service call us on 01635 46323
REQUEST A QUOTE
Rayner Bosch Car Service Covid-19 message:
The team at Rayners want to assure our customers we are taking this situation very seriously and committed to following government guidelines. We are operating business as usual, but ensuring we are taking extra precautions in order to protect our staff and customers.
Precautions we have taken:
- Social distancing - customers not to enter the workshop and if entering the reception, stand behind the 2-meter marking on the floor.
- Using gloves when handling vehicles from start to finish, washing hands regularly and have hand sanitiser pumps throughout the workshop.
- Protecting your vehicle using plastic wrap on all gear sticks and steering wheels, and cleaning these plus car keys before returning.
- Increasing cleaning in the garage, door handles, surfaces, and public areas.
- Safe payments available over the phone to avoid unnecessary contact.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01635 46323
Thank you for your ongoing custom during this difficult time.